Ok so firstly here are the 6 things you need to stop doing if you want to get lean, ripped and ignite your fat burning furnace! Get results with HIIT…
1. Doing isolated exercises – Doing isolated exercises like bicep curls and tricep kick-backs will NOT get you any significant results. These one-muscle-at-a-time moves simply don’t stimulate enough muscle fibers to build lean muscle or expend enough energy to maximize your calorie burn. If you want to build lean muscle while burning fat so you can get serious definition, you need to perform exercises that stimulate as many muscles and expend as much energy as possible at the same time.
2. Working out with machines – The problem is this: Machines alter the way your body naturally moves and restrict your range of motion. This severely limits your ability to fully activate all of your muscles fibers — that means less fat burning and less muscle definition. Worse yet, machines can cause excessive strain on your joints, leading to nagging injuries down the road. If you want fast results, it’s critical that you incorporate exercises that allow your body to move naturally with full range of motion so you can skyrocket your metabolism and tone your entire physique.
3. Doing long bouts of cardio – you need to do cardio if you want to lose weight and burn fat…BUT there’s a right way and a wrong way to do your cardio workouts. If you’ve been pounding the pavement or the treadmill with nothing to show for it (except sore joints and a worn out pair of sneakers), you probably already know it takes a lot of effort to get minimal results.
4. Doing crunches to get 6 pack abs – If you want washboard abs, doing traditional ab exercises like crunches and sit-ups WILL NOT get you a six pack. In fact, doing any exercises that target your abs won’t get you a six pack either. They don’t make your abs get any more defined and they definitely don’t burn any fat. The key to getting sculpted abs is to burn off that stubborn layer of belly fat that’s hiding them!
5. Repeating the same workouts over and over – Repeating the same workouts over and over is a surefire way to STOP getting results. We’re creatures of habit and we tend to stick to things we’re familiar with and good at. But when it comes to your workouts, if you want to keep making progress and keep seeing changes in your body, you’ve got to start switching things up.
6. Doing really long workouts – Longer workouts do NOT equal better or faster results. If you’ve been slaving away at the gym and your body isn’t visibly changing, you can’t do more of the same thing and expect a different result.
The best way to supercharge your workout and start getting the results you want, is with shorter more effective, full body workouts or HIIT training….for more on HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) click this link https://www.josgym.co.uk/prepare-yourself-for/ and get the body you want!